AeroCool Reveals its Cylon 3H Top-Flow CPU Cooler
Mike Sanders / 8 months ago
AeroCool has today introduced the Cylon 3H, a brand new top-flow CPU cooler. The cooler features a “C-type” aluminum fin-stack design. Three 6 mm-thick copper heat pipes make direct contact with the CPU at the base, conveying heat through an aluminum fin-stack that’s arranged along the plane of the motherboard, and ventilated by a 120 mm fan.
AeroCool Cylon 3H Top-Flow CPU Cooler
The included 120 mm fan of the Cylon 3H features a 60,000-hour rated hydraulic bearing, takes in 4-pin PWM for its main function, and 3-pin ARGB for the illumination, turns between 600 to 1,800 RPM; pushing up to 60.8 CFM of air-flow at 1.48 mm H₂O static pressure, at up to 24.3 dBA noise output. With its fan in place, the cooler measures 126 mm x 138 mm x 98 mm (WxDxH). Among the CPU socket types supported are AM4, LGA1200, and LGA115x.
- Heat Core Touch Technology with 3 ultra-efficient thermal heat pipes
- Built-in ARGB lighting adds a stylish flair to your rig
- Compatible with Addressable RGB motherboards (ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and Gigabyte RGB Fusion) or hubs (H66F)
- Top-Down Cooling design allows for more efficient heat dissipation and higher compatibility with cases
- TDP (Thermal Design Power) up to 125W
- Upgraded high-efficiency fins with black coating
- Compatible with most current motherboard designs
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing AeroCool has not confirmed any specific regional released dates nor price for its upcoming Cylon 3H cooler. – If you do, however, want to learn more about this design, you can check out the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!