Alan Wake confirmed on PC
Peter Donnell / 6 years ago
Alan Wake has been confirmed for release on PC, due to be with us on the 16th of Feb this year, and is said to include both “The Signal” and “The Writer” DLC packs.
Alan wake is a story-driven psychological thriller action game, which came out on the xbox 360 is 2010, which gained great reviews upon it’s release and sold well over a million copies in it’s first year.
Following the plot of the best selling thriller novel writer Alan Wake as he uncovers the mystery behind his wife’s disappearance while both are on vacation in the small town of Bright Falls, where he starts to suffer blackouts and visions of characters and ideas from his latest novel, which he cannot remember writing, coming to life. Darkness plays a significant role in the game, and the core combat gameplay of Alan Wake consists of “fighting with light”.
More details as released by Remedy Entertainment:
– Experience Alan Wake’s Pacific Northwest in higher resolutions and higher fidelity than ever before.
– Refined and fully configurable mouse and keyboard support / Microsoft gamepad support.
– A wide selection of customizable graphics settings and support for 4:3, 16:9 and 16:10 aspect ratios.
– Multithreaded engine that takes advantage of quad core CPUs.
– Additional options our fans have sought after, such as field of view adjustment as well as “hide HUD”.
– Works with AMD Eyefinity 3D 3-screen mode.
– Works with NVIDIA NVISION2 Stereoscopic 3D.
The game will be available on EA’s Origin and Steam and will cost $29.99 and $34.99 for the collector’s edition, no European prices have been released, but I would expect them to be between £20-30.