AMD Adrenalin 22.8.2 – Game Ready with Saints Row DX12 Support!
Mike Sanders / 1 year ago
Yesterday saw the release of the long-anticipated Saints Row reboot, and… Well, I’m not going to lie to you. So far the reviews for the title have been a little mixed with most seemingly erring towards the negative side of things. If you are, however, enjoying it on your AMD graphics card, or perhaps the also recently released ‘The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation’, then you’re going to want to check this out as Team Red has announced the release of its latest Radeon Adrenalin 22.8.2 beta drivers offering game ready support!
AMD Radeon Adrenalin 22.8.2
As part of the official update notes, AMD has confirmed the following support and fixes offered:
- Saints Row™ with DirectX 12
- The Bridge Curse Road to Salvation
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve™ Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing Lost Ark, flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 Graphics.
- FINAL FANTASY® VIII – REMASTERED fails to launch.
Where Can I Get This Update?
Unlike a lot of more standard driver updates, this is a beta release meaning that checking your app may not necessarily prompt you to download it. – In fact, unless you’re playing one of the above games or are experiencing any of the fixed issues, you can probably save yourself some time by leaving this one and simply waiting for the next full-blown release which is now likely due for some point in early September.
If you do, however, want to check it out, you can manually download this latest update via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!