AMD Never Settle Asus Radeon HD 7770 CrossFire Bundle Giveaway
Andy Ruffell / 5 years ago
To assist consumers with buying decisions at Christmas, AMD have done their bit by starting a campaign dubbed “Never Settle” and within this campaign, they have bundled some of the biggest titles on the market with their 7 series of graphics cards. To find out exactly what is available, you can check out their handy landing page here. Within this are some key titles including FarCry 3, Hitman: Absolution and Sleeping Dogs and we think these games are so good that we actually use two of them in our own graphics benchmarks.
So that you, our loyal readers can take advantage of some AMD swag, we’ve teamed up with them to offer some great prizes to our fans, so keep reading to find out more.
Our first prize winner will walk away with not one but TWO Asus Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU TOP graphics cards to run in CrossFire configuration as well as a set of Never Settle keys which includes access to Hitman: Absolution, FarCry 3, Sleeping Dogs and 20% discount off of Medal Of Honor: Warfighter.
It doesn’t end there though as we still have four runner up prizes of Never Settle bundles allowing our runner up winners to get the ability to check out the bundle of games too
Winning couldn’t be simpler, as all you have to do is answer one extremely easy question:
This competition is now closed!
Winners: Kevin Thomas (CrossFire Bundle), Joanna Baxter, Mark Jowett, Paul Baker, Loraine Day (Never Settle game bundle)
So that we get bigger and better competitions each time, why not also share this competition page on your own social media (Facebook, Twitter etc…)
Rules and regulations:
- The competition is open WORLDWIDE!
- The competition ends at midnight GMT on 1st January 2013
- In the event of a dispute, eTeknix staff hold the final say and no discussions will be entered into
- Delivery is not in the hands of eTeknix and can take some time to arrive
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, eTeknix reserve the right to offer an alternative of equal or greater value
- By entering this competition, you adhere to the above rules and regulations
- Winner(s) will be announced on our competition winners page