AMD Release its Latest Adrenalin 22.10.3 Drivers – Get Game Ready for MW2!
Mike Sanders / 5 months ago
Following the release of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 earlier this week, we daresay that for many of you this is going to represent one of your most active titles over the coming months. – If you’re doing this on an AMD graphics card, however, then you’re going to want to check this out as following the release of their latest Adrenalin 22.10.3 drivers, Team Red has you ready for Game Ready optimisations on your Radeon GPU!
AMD Adrenalin 22.10.3
As part of the official driver update notes, AMD has confirmed the following optimisations and general bug fixes consumers can expect from it:
Game Ready Support:
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II
- Radeon™ Boost using Variable Rate Shading in Dying Light 2™
- Elite Dangerous may crash upon launch on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- A black screen may occur during driver upgrade or settings reset using Microsoft® Windows® 11 version 22H2 on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Lower than expected performance on Gotham Knights™ using AMD Processors on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ RX 6950 XT.
Where Can I Get My Update?
As always, if you already have the Radeon Adrenalin app installed on your PC (which you certainly should if you utilise one of their graphics cards), then a quick check of it should now prompt you to download and update to this latest 22.10.3 driver release. However, if that doesn’t work, you can learn more and/or manually download it via the link here!
What do you think? How often do you update your graphics card drivers? – Let us know in the comments!