AMD Software Adrenalin 22.10.1 Drivers Add Overwatch 2 Support
Peter Donnell / 4 months ago
The latest AMD drivers are here! If you’re running an AMD GPU and eager to get the best performance from the recently released Overwatch 2, it’s time to update! The latest version of AMD Software Adrenalin drivers brings us up to Version 22.10.1 Beta. With the optimisation for Overwatch 2 being the main focus, but there are a few other tweaks to be found here.
There’s an issue with Adobe Lightroom on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs and Street Fighter 6 Beta which should be resolved now. However, there’s still a fairly sizable list of known issues that will no doubt be ironed out by the next main release, as this was merely a Beta update.
- Overwatch 2
- GPU for image processing option may not be available using Adobe Lightroom on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- App crashes may be experienced in Street Fighter 6 Beta.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro, some colours may appear inverted.
- Chromium-based browsers may experience video stuttering on extended monitors with mixed refresh rates using Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Users may encounter dropped frames during video playback using hardware acceleration on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- The display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- When Vertical Refresh Sync is set globally to Always Off, system stuttering or driver timeout may occur during video playback using Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Driver timeout may occur using HEVC hardware encoding on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
you can download the latest AMD drivers here.