Anidees AI Crystal Tempered Glass Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
There’s a big trend in the chassis market this last year or so, as more and more brands shift from plastic side panel windows, to huge chunks of tempered glass. If you really care about having a system that looks like a premium quality product, and having a great way to show off your new build and hardware, then tempered glass is the way to go.
Equipped with durable build quality, 5mm thick tempered glass on both sides and the front panel, four premium quality white LED fans pre-installed, and room for a decent amount of hardware, the Anidees AI-Crystal sounds like a fantastic building block for any system build.
It’ll support up to an E-ATX motherboard, up to 360mm radiators, extra long graphics cards, ATX power supplies and plenty of storage, so high-end gaming rigs and workstations should prove no problem for the AI-Crystal, now, let’s get it out of the box and take a closer look at what it has to offer!
- Supports E-ATX (12″x13″EEB), XL-ATX, ATX, m-ATX, mini-ITX MB.
- High end comportments support.
- Supports 360/280/240 mm on top or 360/280/240 mm Radiator in front
- Dust filter in the front and top, and under the PSU for easy maintenance
- Metal SSD cage behind MB tray
- Air cooling support up to 7 fans
- 5mm thickness tempered glass as side panels and front panel
- Fan controller and Fan Hub included
- Include 4 x 140mm White LED Fans
- Available now