Antec Unveils its New NeoECO Platinum PSU Series
Mike Sanders / 4 months ago
Antec has broadened its power supply range with the release of the new line NeoEco Platinum series. The 80 PLUS PLATINUM rating and the Continuous Power with 650 W, 750 W, and 850 W make this modular PSU line an efficient and affordable choice.
The power supplies achieve up to 94 percent efficiency so that users can reduce their electricity bill significantly. The series features a server-class LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology. Japanese capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation for reliability that the system can count on. In addition, four PCI Express port connectors enable multi-GPU support.
Antec NeoECO Platinum PSU Series
The advanced thermal control with the Zero RPM mode enables to turn the fan off at low loads to provide absolute silence. With the 120 mm silent fan, the NeoEco Platinum can optimize the balance between cooling and noise. This PSU line is engineered according to the newest PSU guidelines and is compatible with the latest generation of CPUs. The fully modular, flat DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with great-looking results.
- Top-grade Japanese capacitors for clean DC-DC performance
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified – up to 94% efficiency, to reduce your electricity bill
- 7-year warranty
- 100% Modular cable management -Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- Zero RPM mode, which uses thermal sensors to activate the fan only when you need it
- 4x PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- Delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 45°C ambient
Where Can I Learn More?
A 7-year Antec Quality warranty, a whisper-quiet 120 mm fan controlled by Antec’s Thermal Manager and CircuitShield Industrial Grade protection make NeoEco Platinum one of the best choices available. The PSU line is now commercially available from $134.99 for 650W, $144.99 for 750W, and $164.99 for 850W. For more information, you can check out the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!