AOC Q27P3QW QHD IPS Home Office Monitor Review
Peter Donnell / 3 weeks ago
We get a lot of gaming monitors in for review here at eTeknix, and that’s fair enough, they’re fun products and often pack the most interesting features, so they make for good content. However, most of us do more than just game, and with many people working from home these days, having a good work monitor can be very important. I know many people who simply have a work laptop that they have to work from, which is rarely all that practical for sitting at a desk. However, if you had a good monitor you could plug your laptop into, that can have a big impact on your workflow and overall comfort while sitting at the computer.
AOC Q27P3QW Specifications
- 27″ Display
- IPS Panel
- 2560 x 1440 QHD Resolution
- Adaptive Sync
- 75Hz Refresh Rate
- DisplayPort | HDMI | USB Connectivity
- Height Adjustable
- 100 x 100 mm VESA Mountable
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 350 cd/m² Brightness
Equipped with a 27″ screen, the AOC Q27P3QW features a 75 Hz refresh rate, Adaptive Sync, and a 4ms GtG response time, and a stand that supports Portrait mode. An eSports monitor this is not, but for daily work, that’s certainly more than enough. With a 2560 x 1440 resolution it has a good pixel density for a 27″ display, and with an IPS panel, it can also deliver more accurate colours, which is always a welcome bonus. However, it has a few other tricks too, such as a built-in pop-up HD webcam (works in both portrait and landscape monitor orientations), microphone, Windows Hello, a USB Hub, and speakers, making it perfect for dealing with Zoom and Teams meetings, hooking up all your peripherals, and more.
AOC Q27P3QW Features
- With 2560 x 1440 resolution, Quad HD (QHD) offers superior picture quality and sharp imagery that reveals the finest details. The widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio provides plenty of space to spread out and work, plus allows you to enjoy games or movies in their original size.
- IPS panel ensures an excellent viewing experience with lifelike yet brilliant and accurate colours. Colours look consistent no matter from which angle you look at the display
- Get the best security with Windows Hello facial recognition! An Integrated webcam certified with Windows Hello offers that convenient extra safety, with no need for passwords or PINs.
- Video calling has never been so lifelike as with an embedded webcam with an integrated microphone. Join forces with colleagues and clients from the comfort of your home or office with one simple solution!
- Adaptive Sync aligns your monitor’s vertical refresh rate with the frame rate delivered by your GPU, making your gameplay and casual gaming experience even more fluid by eliminating stuttering, tearing and judder. This feature is also useful when enjoying videos and other visual media, for a smoother entertainment.
What AOC Had to Say
“The AOC Q27P3QW is a 27” flat-screen IPS monitor with an attractive three-sided ultrathin bezel design that will facilitate and enhance your workday. Enjoy the beauty and detail of QHD (2560 x 1440) resolution, wide viewing angles, and peak 350-nit brightness. This model includes a variety of connectivity options, including a built-in 2MP webcam with Windows Hello™ for easy remote collaboration coupled with 5W + 5W internal speakers for high-quality sound.” – AOC