APB Retribution Announced, Teaser Trailer Released
Peter Donnell / 5 years ago
APB Retribution is designed to complement the APB Reloaded MMO by exploring a different style of action-based gameplay. Featuring a new twist on a familiar setting, APB Retribution takes the player away from the main streets of San Paro and drops them into the thriving underworld of the city’s dilapidated backstreets. In the pursuit of bloody vengeance, the player must make use of Retribution’s tactical, top-down combat – featuring one-shot kills and fluid movement – where the player will be forced to make quick decisions in order to survive.
- Play as a member of San Paro’s Fallen – the dangerous and disposed living on the backstreets of San Paro.
- Complete a single player story as you seek retribution against ‘Old Harry’ – the Horca leader who left you for dead in an attempted gangland killing.
- Battle Horca clan members, bosses, and other characters in tough-to-clear urban locations.
- Use a variety of weaponry and equipment to deal with your enemies.
- Become skilled in fluid, top-down, tactical combat with an intuitive touch interface.
There are a lot of games coming out like this recent and it follows suit from the console scene where second screen gaming is becoming more prominent. Games like Need For Speed: Rivals for example has a mobile mini game that can add perks to the full game. It’s a great solution for fans to get a taste of the action while they’re at work or just away from their gaming pc, but as to whether it is any good remains to be seen.
APB Retribution is due for release on IOS devices in December 2013, with other platforms to follow.
Thank you APBRetribution for providing us with this information.
Image courtesy of APBRetribution.