ASUS Launches the TUF Gaming VG30VQL1A Curved Ultrawide Monitor
Mike Sanders / 1 week ago
Having a good quality monitor can definitely be a game-changing experience. Whether it be in size, refresh rate, or simply providing you with bright and vibrant colours, once you make the upgrade to something nice, it’s often very difficult to go back to anything less! – With the launch of the ASUS TUF Gaming VG30VQL1A curved ultrawide monitor, however, this one definitely looks to tick all of the right boxes with amazing features available across a huge 30″ screen!
ASUS TUF Gaming VG30VQL1A Curved Ultrawide Monitor
Coming under their TUF Gaming brand, ASUS’ specific allocation for all of their new gaming-focused technology, the VG30VQL1A is an absolute monster packed full of amazing features.
- 30-inch WFHD (2560 x 1080) 1500R curved gaming monitor with ultrafast 200Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ™) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- FreeSync Premium delivers a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology supports HDR-10 format to enhance bright and dark areas.
- 127% sRGB color gamut delivers great contrast and color for gaming performance.
And yes, we’ll admit that the ‘2560 x 1080’ resolution made us raise an eyebrow as this is a somewhat unusual configuration.
Where Can I Learn More?
At the time of writing, ASUS has not confirmed any specific regional release dates nor how much we can expect this new monitor to cost. Given that it is effective a slightly more potent version of the VG28UQL1A, however, we’d expect this to probably cost something in the region of £600. So, expensive? Yes. But nice things cost money!
Therefore, if you do want to learn more, you can check out the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!