Asus Unveils Turbo GeForce GTX 1080
Ashley Allen / 6 years ago
Asus has revealed its new iteration of the GeForce GTX 1080, which delivers all the power of the much-hyped graphics card without all the fancy accoutrements of rival cards. Within its basic plastic case, the Asus Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 still boasts the 1733MHz boost clock, 1607MHz base clock, and 8GB of 10GT/s GDDR5X memory of the reference board, but drops one of its DisplayPorts in favour of an additional HDMI port for users who want to use a monitor and a VR headset simultaneously.
Key features of the Asus Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 include:
- Dual-ball Bearing Fan runs smoother by reducing friction, further improving 4X longer card lifespan and cooling efficiency.
- Industry Only Auto-Extreme Technology with Super Alloy Power II delivers premium quality and best reliability.
- VR-friendly HDMI Ports for immersive virtual reality experiences.
- Customizable Backlit Logo gives your system a truly unique look with your own LED backlit logo design.
- GPU Tweak II with Xsplit Gamecasterprovides intuitive performance tweaking and instant gameplay streaming.
- NVIDIA ANSEL for a revolutionary new way to capture in-game screenshots.
- NVIDIA GameWorks provides an interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
While no official RRP for the Asus Turbo GeForce GTX 1080 has been announced, it is expected to go on sale for around £650.