Check out the Launch Trailer for Mordheim: City of the Damned!
Cernescu Andrei / 3 years ago
Mordheim: City of the Damned represents a video game adaptation of the classic Mordheim tabletop game that was published by Games Workshop in 1999. Created by Focus Home Interactive and Rogue Factor, City of the Damned’s story takes place in the Warhammer universe, more specifically in Empire City, and it allows players to control impressive turn-based tactical skirmishes between different Warbands. Apparently, some of the game’s most noteworthy highlights include a complex unit customization system, fast-paced tactical combat, and various RPG elements, all of which blend nicely to create a rather impressive game.
The four Warbands are named Sisters of Sigmar, the Cult of the Possessed, Skaven and Mercenaries from the Empire, and they each feature their own individual single-player campaigns. However, you will also be able to customize and take your Warband to the online battlefield, which includes multiple City of the Damned maps. If you’re a fan of turn-based combat games in particular, then you’ll probably be quite content with what Mordheim: City of the Damned has to offer. Below you will find the game’s action-packed trailer as well as a small list of its most important highlights. Mordheim: City of the Damned is currently available on Steam.
- Fully customize your warbands.
- Choose from a multitude of classes with unique abilities to create unique strategies.
- Take your troops to battle and test their synergy on the field.
- Gain experience to unlock Player’s special abilities.
- Spend the Wyrdstones to acquire powerful items and unlock more choices and features.
- Face other Player’s Warbands in head to head skirmishes and compete to own the leaderboards.