Check Out This Natural & Realistic Mod for Watch Dogs!
Cernescu Andrei / 4 years ago
Just in case you’re thinking about giving Watch Dogs another go, you might want to install some mods in order to make the gaming experience more enjoyable/realistic. Mods are often developed to enhance a game’s graphics and immersion, and while it’s true that Watch Dogs has received quite a few since its launch two years ago, the mod that we’re going to focus on today is arguably the most impressive. Created by Danvsw, this project combines several mods in order to deliver a superior experience, and it is largely based on TheWorse, which is why it includes features such as headlight shadows, depth of field and improved textures. Below you will find a list of all mods included in this compilation.
- Includes most features from the original TheWorse mod, such as depth of field, textures by MaLDo, headlight shadows etc.
- Relief Mapping (similar to Parallax Occlusion Mapping) by The Silver.
- E3 Focus by txgt.
- E3 White helicopter spotlight by txgt.
- E3 Beretta 92FS by The Silver + improved specularity material.
- Biker outfit (replaces Cyberpunk outfit) by infiniium + helmet reflection fix for rainy weather.
- Increased steam/smoke by Essenthy.
- Reflective Cloud Gate by The Silver.
- Improved Vehicle Lighting by txgt.
- Dark blue night sky during Clear weather by txgt.
- Disabled bloom by txgt.
Moreover, it looks like Danvsw has made his own tweaks, which involved altering the color and brightness of almost all vegetation, implementing more realistic sunrays and godrays colors, less obtrusive sun flare & glare, improved weapon materials during rainy weather, reduced distance fog during clear weather and a clearer sky during clear weather. You can have a look at some screenshots and a gameplay video of this “Natural & Realistic” mod below, and you can download it right here.