COLORFUL Launches A White Edition CVN B760I FROZEN WIFI ITX Motherboard
Jakob Aylesbury / 4 months ago
With the ever-growing popularity of white systems, more and more manufacturers are ensuring that white options are available in their product lines which includes Colorful with their new CVN B760I FROZEN WiFi ITX motherboard.
COLORFUL CVN B760I FROZEN WIFI D5 ITX Motherboard
The CVN B760I Frozen is a white edition ITX motherboard under COLORFUL’s “Colorful Very Nice” product name which is featured on the heatsink. It uses the B760 chipset with DDR5 memory slots allowing it to work with the latest 14th gen Intel chips as well as 13th and 12th generation all in an ITX format. The VRM thermal armour dissipates the heat of the 7+1+1 power phase design Dr MOS 90A VRMs and it is also equipped with a high-performance PWM 30mm fans to help keep the heat under control.
- l Supports 14th Gen, 13th Gen, and 12th Gen Intel Core processors
- l Intel B760 Chipset
- l Mini-ITX motherboard form factor
- l Dual-channel DDR5 memory support up to 96GB capacity, up to DDR5-8000(OC)
- l 7+1+1 Power Phase Design (Dr MOS 90A)
- l Metal PCIe 5.0 X16 Slot
- l Dual high-speed PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots (with M.2 Cooling Armor for front slot)
- l Wi-Fi 6 + BT, Realtek 2.5 Gigabit LAN
Price and Availability
The CVN B760I FROZEN WIFI D5 motherboard is expected to arrive to partner resellers this Q4 2023. Visit Colorful.cn for more information.