Cooler Master MasterCase H500P Chassis Review
Peter Donnell / 3 weeks ago
It’s been a while since we reviewed a properly big Cooler Master chassis. Their MasterCase 5 series is still one of my favourites, in fact, I have a MasterCase 5 under my desk right now. However, it’s still a mid-tower. The new H500P goes big with its E-ATX form factor, and it’s targeted right at the enthusiast gaming market.
With support for 7+2 PCIe slots, the extra two being the vertical GPU mount, E-ATX motherboard support, and plenty of room for water cooling, it’s certainly capable on paper. Of course, specs and reality can be very different, so I’m eager to dive inside and take a closer look at what it has to offer.
- High Air Flow with RGB Lighting – Equipped with two 200mm RGB fans in the front, the MasterCase H500P guarantees high volume intake of fresh air. Use the RGB lighting to create a captivating build in your preferred colour theme.
- Covers for Clean Building – A PSU shroud, CPU cut out, and additional cable covers take clean cable management to the next level. Assemble clean builds like a pro!
- Show Off Your Graphics Card – Two additional PCI slots at the rear enable you to show off one graphics card in the vertical position.
- Clear View Inside – The MasterCase H500P has a light grey tinted tempered glass side panel and plastic top/front covers, making it ideal for showcasing your build with (RGB) lighting.
- Liquid Cooling Ready – The MasterCase H500P accommodates up to 360mm radiators on the top and front.
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official product page here.
What Cooler Master Had to Say
Cooler Master released a trailer for the H500P, showing you its very unique design, but also flexing some of its RGB prowess. Check it out, then join me on the next page for a closer look.