Cooler Master MasterMouse Pro L Launches Today at iSeries
Peter Donnell / 10 months ago
Following the continued success of their latest gaming peripherals, such as the MasterKeys Pro M mechanical keyboard, the MasterKeys Pro L, the MasterPulse Over-Ear, The MasterKeys Lite L, and more, Cooler Master are now launching their new gaming mice range, starting with the MasterMouse Pro L.
Tagged as “the mouse for all gamers” the Pro L features a custom grip configuration, allowing you to swap out the top panels for one of two different lengths, as well as two sets of magnetic side panels with different grip textures. This means you can find the shape, size and grip that is best suited to your play style. Can’t get it quite right? Download the 3D printing files and make your own!
“Arm yourself with the MasterMouse Pro L and match your grip preference with extra modular top covers and side grips. No matter your grip style, the ergonomic, contoured design and matte finish offer the best grip for even the most demanding gamers. Get an Avago sensor with up to 12000 DPI, brilliant RGB illumination with 16.7 million colors, and user-friendly software to customize and match your rig’s color scheme.” – Cooler Master
All the usual boxes are ticked here too, with full RGB lighting over three lighting zones, multiple user profiles, a powerful 32-bit ARM processor, 400-12000DPI adjustment, and a modular button arrangement using Storm Tactix function for eight switches, but up to 14+1 commands. Even beter, the new mouse will be the first to usher in CM Portal, the latest software hub from CM that will power all your latest Cooler Master peripherals.
- Ergonomic design and feel – Ambidextrous shape and matte finish offers the best grip and touch to fit even the most demanding gamers.
- Interchangeable and flexible – Extra top cover and side panels give a perfect balance between claw and palm grips.
- Brilliant RGB illumination with multiple lighting effects – Customize with 16.7 million colors and lighting modes for DPI indicator and glowing beam on bottom.
- Intelligent mouse with user-friendly software – Easily program macros on up to five profiles and playback on this mouse equipped with 32 bit ARM processor and 512KB on-board memory.
- Create key combinations – Assign secondary functions to every mouse button with the Storm TactiX key and create eight extra key combinations.
- Superior gaming grade outfit – Long-lasting Omron switches and advanced optical Avago sensor with up to 12000 DPI.
The mouse will launch in the normal way in a few days time, but if you’re eager to get it sooner, it’s launching today at Insomnia iSeries here in the UK, just stop by the Cooler Master/BOX stand to purchase one.