Corsair Announced New HX1200i Platinum Rated PSU
Bohs Hansen / 3 years ago
Corsair announced the latest addition to their award winning HXi series, this time in form of the HX1200i. The new power supply delivers 1200 watts of platinum rated power in a fully modular design.
The PSU is able to drive even demanding three and four card Nvidia SLI or AMD CrossFire multi-GPU systems with the 92% or better energy efficiency. The fluid bearing FAN has a zero RPM mode so it won’t spin unless it is needed. Futher the user can customize the fan profiles and monitor the voltages through the Corsair Link software.
The all around flat cables allow you to route the cables even better and prevent unnecessary airflow problems. There are plenty of connection options to take advantage of the 1200 watts of power: one 20+4 pin ATX, two 4+4 pin EPS, twelve 4-pin Molex, twelve SATA and eight 6+2 pin PCIe connectors, as well as two Berg/Floppy.
- 1200 watts
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency
- Fully modular DC cable set
- 100% Japanese electrolytic capacitors rated at 105°c
- Zero-RPM fan mode for virtually silent operation at low and medium loads
- Corsair Link support for monitoring efficiency, voltages, power output, temperature, and fan speed plus user customizable setting of rail modes and fan speed.
- Fluid dynamic bearing fan
- Continuous power rated at 50° Celsius
The new Corsair HX1200i power supply will be available throughout February for an MSRP of $269.99 and is backed by a 7-year warranty.
Thanks to Corsair for providing us with this information