Corsair Dominator Titanium 7200MHz 48GB DDR5 Memory Review
Peter Donnell / 5 months ago
Corsair has long been a leader for enthusiast PC builders when it comes to high-performance memory. Their Dominator memory has won many awards over the years for its relentless focus on extreme performance, class-leading build quality and, if we’re being honest, exorbitant prices too. Of course, it’s often been a case of “you get what you pay for” but there’s no getting away from the fact that Dominator memory kits are often some of the most expensive on the market.
Of course, they’re not asking for more money for nothing! And just like the Dominator Platinum that came before it, the new Corsair Dominator Titanium is packing some impressive features of its own. Being Corsair, it packs 11 addressable RGB LEDs per DIMM, there are swappable top bars, and there’s a choice of three colours, black, grey and white, giving you many customisation options to play around with. The memory is picked via a tight screening process, ensuring only the best high-frequency components go into each kit, and all come with support for both XMP 3.0 and AMD EXPO profiles, optimized for Intel 600/700 series as well as AMD 600 series DDR5 motherboards.
The kit we have is 48GB (2 x 24GB) rated at 7200 MHz, and with 36-46-46-116 timings at 1.4v.
Corsair Dominator Titanium
The memory launches today with a range of speeds up to 8000 MT/s, and capacities up to 192GB (4 x 48GB) with CAS latencies as low as 30 on some of the SKUs. However, only 500 of each SKU is being made available, but Corsair say that even faster editions will be coming in the future, so if you miss out, keep an eye out for the next batch!
- Elegant styling combined with premium build quality
- Push your system to new heights with the latest DDR5 memory 11 individually addressable vibrant RGB LEDs
- Create your dream look with swappable top bars
- Patented DHX cooling ensures you get the most from your DRAM
- Customizable Intel® XMP 3.0/ AMD EXPO profiles
- Unlock dynamic RGB lighting control with iCUE software
- Tightly screened high-frequency memory
- Custom high-performance PCB
- Optimized for Intel® 600/700 series / AMD 600 series DDR5 motherboards
- Available in Black/White (Intel) and Cool Grey (AMD)
- Limited lifetime warranty
Find out more on the official product page here. When you’re ready, let’s move onto the next page and take a closer look at what the Corsair Dominator Titanium has to offer!