Corsair Gaming VOID RGB Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset
Peter Donnell / 5 years ago
The latest Corsair gaming headset is here at last and like many Corsair headsets we’ve seen in the past, it’s set to be a must-have, premium grade product. Corsair teamed up with the design team at BMW with the aim of creating one of the most functional and extremely comfortable headsets on the market. When you’re wearing your headset for many hours while you’re gaming, comfort is obviously an important factor, so it’s an aspect of this headset that I’m eager to test out.
The Void isn’t just about style and comfort, as Corsair has packed a lot of cool features to make this headset not only look, but also perform like a premium headset. You’ll find InfoMic & CUE control, ergonomic ear cups, RGB lighting, powerful 50mm drivers, a noise-cancelling microphone, high-end wireless technology and more!
- Dolby 7.1 multi-channel surround delivers lethally accurate positional audio
- RGB lighting for individual customization or synchronization with other Corsair RGB devices
- CUE Control enables rapid on-the-fly audio adjustments
- InfoMic LEDs relay instant visual status of audio and mic settings
- Efficient 50mm neodymium drivers deliver staggering bass, scintillating highs, and powerful lows
- Microfiber-wrapped memory foam ear pads for extended play
- Unidirectional noise-cancelling microphone makes gamers’ voices loud and clear
- Wireless USB extension dock (VOID Wireless SE only)
Check out the video below for a quick run-down of some of the features and design aspects of the headset.
As you can see from the packaging, we have the Void RGB Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset at our disposal today, this is the top model of the range, so we’re expecting great things from it today. The packaging is nicely designed, with all the major specifications detailed on the front, as well as a nice image of the headset.
Around the back, a more detailed run-down of the features, such as the microfiber/memory foam earpads, 2.4Ghz Wireless technology, and Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround.
In the box, you’ll find all the usual documentation, such as the manual and warranty guide.
There’s a high-quality USB cable, which is used for charging the headset, as well as a cool looking USB dongle for the wireless connectivity.