Corsair HS60 HAPTIC Gaming Headset Review
Peter Donnell / 1 month ago
Corsair is one of the biggest names when it comes to PC gaming, and in the last few years, it seems nothing is slowing down their growth. They’ve continued to push the market forward, and with every product launch, they seem to release award-winning products time and time again. I can’t remember the last time they released a product we didn’t love. With that in mind, I’m pretty hyped to see their latest headset on my desk. The Corsair HS60 Haptic, a powerful stereo headset that packs a bit of a punch thanks to its haptic drivers.
Corsair HS60 HAPTIC
I won’t lie, I’ve had a few of these rumble headsets in the past and they’ve been a bit hit and miss. It’s a gimmick, make no mistake, but it can work if done well. A set of low-frequency drivers create a vibration that gives the acoustic effect of a big subwoofer. For watching a movie and playing games, it can really add to the immersion. Corsair is using Taction Technology, and I’m genuinely eager to see, hear and most likely feel how it performs.
The headset comes powered by a pair of powerful 50mm drivers, as well as the Taction Technology for the audio. It’s also equipped with Corsair noise-cancelling unidirectional detachable microphone. The headset is USB too, so it’s plug and play ready on PC, but can also be configured using Corsair iCUE software and Windows Sonic for surround sound processing.
- Sound You Can Feel – Experience the game like never before with haptic bass powered by Taction Technology®, creating a much wider range of perceptible low-end frequencies.
- Crafted for Comfort – Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- Superb Sound Quality – High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver the range to hear everything you need on the battlefield.
- Noise-Cancelling Unidirectional Microphone – A fully detachable microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
- Lightweight and Durable – The HS60 HAPTIC’s lightweight and durable construction with aluminium yokes give it years of longevity.
- On-Ear Volume and Haptic Effect Controls – Make on-the-fly adjustments to your audio and settings without distracting you from your game.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE Software – Connects to your PC via USB, enabling custom audio equalizer settings and more.
- Windows Sonic Compatible – Enables 360° audio that puts you right in the middle of the game.
- Discord-Certified – For crystal-clear communication and outstanding sound.
What Corsair Had to Say
“The CORSAIR HS60 HAPTIC Gaming Headset delivers deep haptic bass powered by groundbreaking Taction Technology®. Enjoy comfort and quality with memory foam ear pads and custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers, built to last thanks to lightweight and durable construction. A detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone helps your voice come through loud and clear. Connecting to PC via USB, the HS60 HAPTIC is compatible with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software and Windows Sonic surround sound. Complete with on-ear volume and haptic feedback controls for convenient audio adjustments, the HS60 HAPTIC delivers fantastic sound that you can feel.”