Corsair K65 RGB Mini 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
Peter Donnell / 4 weeks ago
Corsair is one of the biggest names in the industry, and over the years, they’ve delivered many of the greatest gaming keyboards we’ve ever seen. It’s more than likely that you’re typing on a Corsair keyboard right now or that you at least own one Corsair product as part of your PC gaming setup. However, where they’re often better known for their full-size mechanical keyboards, such as the K95. Today, they’re launching a tiny mechanical keyboard. The K65 RGB Mini is even smaller than a TKL keyboard, and it’s what’s known as a 60% mechanical. Don’t confuse smaller with fewer features, though, as Corsair has equipped this with an impressive suite of hardware and software.
Corsair K65 RGB Mini
The biggest feature may be the size of this keyboard, however, the 8000Hz Hyper-Polling technology is a pretty big deal too. The keyboard features Corsair Axon Hyper-Processing Technology. It’s a powerful SoC that can deliver an incredibly fast polling rate. It uses multi-threading, and advanced scheduling algorithms too, cutting response times like never before. Plus, it’s even running the RGB tech, allowing for 20 layers of onboard lighting effects in tandem; more customisation than ever before!
- Small size, outstanding functions: the K65 RGB Mini offers great features at a form factor of 60%, allowing comfortable gaming in the smallest space
- Powered by Corsair Axon Hyper-Processing Technology: Transmits inputs with 8,000 Hz hyper-polling up to 8 times faster to your PC than conventional gaming keyboards
- 100% CHERRY MX SPEED RGB SILVER KEY SWITCHES: Allow lightning-fast responses with an actuation distance of 1.2 mm, guarantee 100 million keystrokes
- PERSONALISED GAMING: Prove style with dynamic RGB backlight of individual keys, as well as an optional glowing space bar and a CORSAIR logo button
- PBT Double Shot Keycaps: A precision molded keycap set prevents abrasion, fading and unwanted shine – with a thickness of 1.5 mm for durability
- Removable USB Type-C cable with textile coating: the mobile K65 RGB Mini can be easily taken with you and connected anywhere to any system
What Corsair Had to Say
“CORSAIR K65 RGB MINI 60% mechanical gaming keyboard combines outstanding performance with mobility. PBT double shot keycaps provide exceptional durability with a high quality look. With 8,000 Hz hyper-polling thanks to AXON hyper-processing technology, CHERRY MX mechanical silver button switches and numerous onboard shortcuts, the K65 RGB MINI offers great performance and functionality in a compact design. The dynamic RGB backlight of individual buttons can be customized via the CORSAIR iCUE software. In addition, key resettings, custom macros and immersive integration for selected games. Thanks to 8MB internal memory, you can take up to 50 profiles anywhere. Full N-Key rollover, locking mode for the Windows button and a detachable USB Type-C cable with textile jacket make the K65 RGB MINI a powerful gaming partner for home and on the go, with which you can win anywhere.”