Corsair to present new key products at 2012 International CES
Andy Ruffell / 8 years ago
The worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market known as Corsair has announced today their participation at the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas From January 10th to 13th.
“We’re very excited about our presence at the 2012 International CES,” said Andrew Paul, President and CEO of Corsair. “Not only is it a fantastic showcase for the new products we’ll be announcing, it allows us to present all of our high-performance product lines.”
Their booth will be located at Veronese Hall #2405 at the Venetian Congress Center, where they will be displaying and demonstrating new products from their award-wining lines of components and peripherals.
Current product lines on display will include:
- The Corsair Vengeance line of gaming mice, keyboards, and headsets
- Corsair Link kits for PC system monitoring, control, and lighting
- Obsidian Series, Graphite Series, and Carbide Series enthusiast PC cases
- Corsair’s complete line of solid-state drives (SSDs), including Force Series GT, Force
- Series 3, and the recently-announced Performance Series Pro
- Flash Voyager, Flash Voyager GT, Flash Survivor and Flash Padlock USB flash drives
- Dominator and Vengeance enthusiast-grade memory for Windows and Mac desktop PCs and notebooks
- Hydro Series Liquid CPU Coolers, including the new Hydro Series H100
- Professional Series Gold, Professional Series, Enthusiast Series, Gaming Series, and Builder Series power supplies
- Gaming Audio Series PC speakers
The Corsair booth will be open to all registered 2012 CES attendees although analysts and members of the press are recommended to contact Corsair in advance to set up a private meeting and product demonstration.