Cougar announce Solution and Evolution cases
Ryan Martin / 6 years ago
Respected and upcoming PC chassis manufacturer Cougar has announced the immediately availability of two brand new PC cases. The Cougar Evolution and Solution both offer gamer-orientated chassis’ for different budgets with the Evolution being a Full-tower case aimed at the gamer with more hardware than the Solution which is a midtower chassis.
The Cougar Evolution case is certainly a case Cougar are very proud of, it packs an impressive feature list:
- Innovative & Integrated UI for user friendly design
- Advanced two USB 3.0 ports for maximum data transfer speed
- Unique honeycomb & mesh hybrid intake design with rugged strong appearance
- Top access external 3.5″ & 2.5″ HDD/SSD for easy mobile data transfer
- Integrated fan speed controller for dual-way fan control
- Support for 7 fans : front 120mm fan x2 ; rear 120mm fan x1 ; top 120mm fan x2 ; bottom 120/140mm fan x1 ; left-side panel 140mm fan x1
- Support for longer high-end graphics cards (up to 305 mm)
- 8 PCI slots provides flexibility for multiple graphics cards solutions
- Screw-less mechanisms on 5.25″ device
- Shockproof HDD tray design for 3.5″ HDD and compatible for 2.5″ HDD/SSD
- Holes on the rear panel for water cooling solutions
- Retaining holes in the motherboard tray for easy accessing the backplate of the CPU cooler
- Cable routing holes on the motherboard tray for easy routing and hiding cables behind the MB tray
- Vented slot covers for better cooling performance
- Air filter for the front panel fan & power supply fan
Whilst the Cougar solution PC case also is well equipped to be successful in the highly competitive midtower chassis market.
The Cougar Evolution is available in two different colors, “Pure Black”, and “Galaxy White”, at a price of $94.99.
And the Cougar Solution is yet to be priced but it is likely to be significantly less than the Evolution case.