Cougar MX440 MESH RGB PC Case Review
Peter Donnell / 2 months ago
Cougar is one of the biggest names in the business, having a truly massive range of PC cases, peripherals, power supplies, and much more beyond. I’ve personally reviewed a lot of their products over the years, and I’ve pretty much always been impressed with their design, build quality, performance and more often than not, their competitive prices. A few months back, I took a good look at the Cougar MX660 MESH RGB PC Case, which was rather fantastic, but in an E-ATX form factor, it may be just a little bit too big for some peoples needs. Today, I have the more compact, but still very capable MX440, which is not only a bit smaller, but it does actually look different, and it’s more affordable too.
Cougar MX440 MESH RGB
It’s certainly well equipped, and it ticks all the main boxes for a modern gaming PC case. You’ve got a large tempered glass window on the side to show off your hardware. There’s a built-in PSU shroud and extensive cable routing options for a clean looking build. There’s good airflow out of the box, with three RGB fans in the front offering you lots of cooling performance and visual customisation. Of course, there’s also plenty of room for some serious gaming hardware and lots of additional cooling.
- Strength, Sturdy, and Superior Airflow – MX440 Mesh RGB’s front panel features bold lines and rugged structures. It is the chassis that brings the new concept of strength and sturdy to the gaming world. Moreover, the mesh front panel provides superior airflow and keeps your advanced components safe from overheating.
- Incredible RGB Lighting – MX440 Mesh RGB comes with 3 RGB fans. You are freely to control several amazing lighting effects that we have preset for you with the dedicated RGB button.
- Massive Tempered Glass Left Panel – With the full-length PSU cover hides cables and a massive tempered glass left panel presents a clean and tidy build, you can easily build a pro-level system.
- Wider but More Compact and Powerful – MX440 Mesh RGB’s 215mm width allows much larger interior space with better cooling performance and cable management. However, its compact exterior dimension takes up less desktop space. MX440 Mesh RGB can surely fit a full-sized ATX Motherboard, 320mm-length Graphic card, four 2.5” SSDs, and two 3.5” HDDs, which allow you to achieve the extreme operation and abundant storage space.
- Strong Cooling Performance – MX440 Mesh RGB’s interior space supports up to 170mm height CPU air cooler, a 360mm water cooling radiator, and high-end cooling components. It helps you to protect critical components from overheating.
For in-depth features and specifications, please visit the official Cougar MX440 MESH RGB product page here.
What Cougar Had to Say
“MX440 Mesh RGB’s design has continued COUGAR’s iconic sturdy and solid style. With included three RGB fans and a mesh front panel, it combines excellent air flow performance and great lighting view. Besides, it has wide and powerful interior spaces, which allows you to have hardware expandability, high cooling performance, and abundant storage space.” – Cougar