CPVAN Wireless Interlinked Smoke, Heat & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Bundle
James Cusworth / 2 months ago
- 【Pre-Linked】 2 x Smoke Alarm, 1 x Heat Alarm, 1 x Carbon Monoxide Detector. This bundle has been ‘Pre-Linked’ without any set-up, so there is no need to worry about testing over and over and upsetting the neighbors. Simply turn on the alarm, test them and then install them on the required ceiling.
- 【Safety Certification】Totally compliant with Both The New Scottish Regs (Feb 2022) and The New England Regs (Oct 2022). Certified to BS EN14604:2005/AC:2008, BS 5446-2:2003 & EN 50291-1:2018 standards.
- 【10 Year Sealed Battery】 The carbon monoxide alarm is built in a CR17505 lithium battery with a capacity of 2800mAh. The smoke and heat alarm has two built-in CR14505 lithium batteries with a capacity of 3200mAh. Low consumption, achieving an amazing 10-year life with maximum reliability. Saves you from frequent battery changes and provides uninterrupted 24/7 protection, even during power outages.
- 【Compliance with New Scottish Law】 One of the alarms is set to detect heat only, allowing the heat alarm to be placed in the kitchen. By using a heat alarm in your kitchen to trigger when a rapid increase in temperature occurs, you’ll still be protected without having to constantly turn off false alarms caused by smoke. Smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detector can be installed in living rooms, rooms, hallways and basements etc. This will protect your home on all fronts.
- 【Wireless Interlinked Alarms】 Up to 30 wireless alarms can be linked together so that these networked fire alarms sets can monitor the whole house. If one of the interlinked alarms triggers an alarm, all others also sound the alarm! Whether it’s a children’s room, hallway or basement, thanks to a range of 100 m, the warning penetrates every corner of your home.
- 【Advanced Sensor】 With photoelectric sensor, this linked smoke alarm reacts faster to dangerous smoke than conventional alarms. Our heat alarms utilise an ultra-sensitive thermistor sensor that reacts instantly when the ambient temperature exceeds the safe limit. This carbon monoxide detector is built electrochemical CO sensor to deliver high consistency and reliability for double detection and protection.
- 【Large Test / Mute Button】 The Interlinked Smoke, Heat & Carbon Monoxide Alarm Bundle has a large test / mute button, so you can easily test the fire detector with a pole from the ground and mute the alarm instead of moving a ladder and climbing up and down. It is very kind and safe for the elderly.
Was £109.99 Now £93.49
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.