CryZENx Releases New Unreal Engine 4 Nintendo Projects
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
We’re big fans of CryZENx’s work here at eTeknix, time and time again this talented modder and game maker has shown fantastic examples of what classic Nintendo games would look like if Nintendo were to make them for PC using the latest graphics tech. Most notable is the heavy use of Unreal Engine 4, where we’ve already seen dozens of fantastic CryZENx creations showing various parts of the Zelda franchise, Mario and more.
Now CryZENx has released the more recently teaser Luigi’s Mansion in Unreal Engine 4 project, as well as Pokemon Stadium, and even Super Mario Sunshine. These are just tech demos, but they’re mighty impressive and are a perfect thing to download and waste away a bit of your Sunday afternoon.
The demo in the video above was running on the following hardware:
- CPU: i7-4790K @ 4.8Ghz 1.32Vc + Thermaltake Ultimate 3.0 Watercooler
- GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 1080 SLI Founders Edition
- MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme 4
- Ram: 32GB (4x 8192MB) HyperX Savage RED DDR3-2400 DIMM CL11 Quad Kit
- HDD: 1000 GB Sata 3.0 6 Gb/s Harddrive + 2TB hdd
- PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA 850Watt G2
- Case: NZXT Phantom 630 White Edition
While they are tech demos, they’re mighty impressive and were created by just a single person! Of course, these are prime pickings for the Nintendo lawyers too, so download them while you can so you can play them whenever you like!