Extensive Dark Souls 3 Patch Released on PC
Peter Donnell / 3 months ago
Have you been enjoying Dark Souls 3? The game has been with us a while now, giving us plenty of time to die, over and over again. As if the game isn’t hard enough on its own. There are a few bugs still kicking around making it even harder. There are a few that make it easier too, but that’s what this latest patch is all about.
Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.14
The latest update released by FromSoftware is now available. The update addresses quite a lot of issues with the game, although mostly focuses on balancing and glitches.
For example, they’ve patched the issue with parrying the Flame Fan. Another pesky glitch where effects would be left on screen after changing an equipped weapon is fixed; and a whole lot more!
To get the update, simply allow the game to update next time you load Steam.
Dark Souls 3 Patch 1.14 Release Highlights:
- Fixed a bug in online multiplayer, where the pyromancy “Seething Chaos” and the sorcery “Crystal Hail” would be cancelled out if also used by another player
- Changed weapon skill “Call to Stone” of “Ledo’s Great Hammer” so that the second hit can be escaped by rolling, if another attack was used to combo into the first hit Fixed issue where 2 Spears of the Church were occasionally summoned in the Ringed City
- Increased absorption and stamina recovery speed when summoned as the Spears of Church in a world with 2 or more White Spirits.
- Decreased cooldown time for Ritual Spear Fragment and Divine Spear Fragment when summoned as the Spear of the Church in a world with 2 or more white spirits.
- Fixed issue where following certain steps could make the Ringed City Streets bonfire inaccessible
- Fixed issue where the player was unable to use the bonfire despite having defeated the Demon Prince in The Dreg Heap.
Check out the full changelog here!