Deal of the Day – 730W be quiet! PSU
Peter Donnell / 7 years ago
Today’s Deal of the Day is perfect for someone building a new system or that is looking to upgrade their current rig, the be quiet! PSU is perfect for a multi-GPU builds and has more that enough power for almost every system you could want.
“The Essential Power Supply Unit: For quiet and reliable operation and the best quality. When designing the Pure Power Series, our developers in Germany concentrated on the most important features such as reliability and secure operation. The Pure Power L7-730W has been engineered with the same high quality that you have come to know and appreciate from be quiet!. The usual quiet operation thanks to a high-quality temperature-controlled 120mm fan and the usual stable performance thanks to two separate 12V rails.”
- The L7-730W offers an efficient and economical operation, achieving an 80PLUS Bronze certification with an efficiency of up to 88%.
- Equipped with four PCI Express connectors (2x 6+2 pin and 2x 6 pin), the L7-730W is suitable for multi-GPU operation.
- Automatic temperature-controlled 120mm high-quality fan. Quiet operation and long lifetime of up to 100,000 hours.
- High performance and stability for CPU and GPU
- Two independent 12V rails. Supports the latest generations of processors from Intel® and AMD.
- Efficient and economical operation
- 80PLUS bronze certification for top efficiency of up to 88%. ErP ready. Stand-by energy consumption 0.3W.
- Very high compatibility with older and future components
- 12V P8 connection (P4+4). Four PCI-express connections.
- All-in-one cable with S-ATA, HDD and FDD plug on one wire.
- Maximum protection of components (OCP, OVP, UVP, OPP, OTP and SCP). Certified based on international safety standards.