DeepCool CK560 Mid-Tower Case Review
Peter Donnell / 4 weeks ago
DeepCool is one of the biggest creators of PC hardware in the world, with an extensive range of cases, coolers, power supplies and more. I’ve long been a fan of their PC cases though, as they almost always have a unique and stylish design that’s distinctly DeepCool, but still hits the mark with current trends. Of course, the new DeepCool CK560 seems to be no exception to that rule.
With a stunning front panel design, the CK560 is one of the most visually appealing cases in the current DeepCool lineup. However, a fancy front panel is only a fraction of what it has to offer. It features four pre-installed fans, with three 120mm fans in the front and a larger 140mm fan in the back. Furthermore, the front fans are ARGB, giving you some added visual customisation. It has a lot of premium features beyond that, such as a side panel window, PSU shroud, air filters, a GPU holer, USB Type-C, and impressive hardware support too.
- High Airflow Front Panel: A patterned mesh front panel with ample ventilation throughout the chassis allows enhanced cooling performance.
- Four Pre-Installed Fans: Equipped with 3x 120mm ARGB Fans up front and 1x 140mm fan in the rear for superb cooling.
- Excellent Cooling Capacity: Supports watercooling AIO radiators up to 360mm in front and 280mm on top and up to 6x 120mm or 5x 140mm cooling fans.
- Improved Builder Experience: Features dedicated dust filtration, an included GPU holder, tool-free storage mounting, and easy access panels throughout.
- Modern Front I/O: Features two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, one USB Type-C port, and a combo audio jack for the most important connections up close.