ECS Durathon2 A320AM4-M3 Ryzen Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 1 year ago
ECS Durathon2 A320AM4-M3
Building a new PC can be a costly endeavour, but for “cheap” components isn’t exactly inspiring, even if it is kind to your wallet. However, as most of you will know, the high-end motherboards come with RGB lighting and a whole lot of bells and whistles. Of course, when you get down to the core of it, they still support most of the same hardware as their budget-friendly counterparts.
The latest Durathon2 motherboard from ECS blends cost-effective solutions with reliability. Using things like solid capacitors, ESD protection, more testing methods to ensure a quality and stable product, all add up. While it’s unlikely to be as visually appealing as the more expensive boards, can it still deliver the right performance results that a system builder or even a gamer would desire?
- Windows 10 Workable support
- Supports 3 independent displays
- 3+2 Phase Power Design
- Applied 100% Solid capacitor design to maximize component reliability
- ECS Durathon Technology ensure the stability, reliability and performance of system.
- ESD Protection prevents computers from electrostatic discharge damage to enhance its durability and lifespan
- ECS EZ BIOS for tweaking BIOS in graphical user interface within a multi language environment
- GUI UEFI for tweaking BIOS in Graphical interface within a multi language environment
- HDMI 1.4a Technology ( resolution up to 1920X1200 ) and HDCP function
- AMD Dual Graphics Technology
- ECS Intelligent EZ Utility : eBLU, eDLU, eSF
What ASUS Had to Say
“Perfect COMPATIBILITY is vital to Motherboard. ECS performed thousands of tests and modifications to perfect AM4’s layout to ensure well compatibility with case designs and CPU coolers.” – ECS
For the full specifications, please visit the official product page here.