ECS Z370-LIGHTSABER LEET Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 6 months ago
We don’t see many ECS products here at eTeknix, but when we do, they’re often pretty cool. Their latest Z370 motherboard for Intel’s recent 8th Gen launch is here today! Of course, that’s a cool product already, but with the name LEET (or 1337 if you’re legit about it) and the world LIGHTSABER, they’re going all out for popular culture naming here. Does it have anything to do with Star Wars? Well, no, not really, but they got that name in there somehow.
Of course, what really matters beyond the name is the features, the performance, the aesthetics, and the ECS Z370-LIGHTSABER is promising to deliver on all of these aspects. Equipped with a 14 phase power design, solid capacitors, and much more, it should deliver stable high-end overclocking performance for enthusiasts.
- 14 Phase Power Design
- Supports Intel K Series unlock CPU
- Applied 100% Solid capacitor design to maximize component reliability
- Durathon Technology ensure the stability, reliability and performance of system.
- Protection prevents computers from electrostatic discharge damage to enhance
its durability and lifespan
- EZ charger provides a fast way to charge your smart devices, even if the PC is off
- Supports GUI UEFI for tweaking BIOS in Graphical interface within a multi-language
- MIB X – A friendly interface for overclocking, especially for gamer
- Supports Intel Optane technology
- LED Trace Path with Multi-Color Choice by MCU (Microcontroller Unit)
- ECS Intelligent EZ Utility : eBLU, eDLU, eSF
LEET Boost – DiGi Power / OC Center
With the stable voltage of DiGi Power, OC Gear can drive to boost higher performance through the socket designed for 6th-generation Intel powerful CPU.
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official product page here.
Plus it comes in this dazzling gold box, that’s reason enough to buy it right there; bling!