Enermax Aquafusion 360mm AIO Cooler Review
Peter Donnell / 5 months ago
Enermax is one of the oldest names in the PC hardware business, and while they’re not quite as big a name here as they are in Germany and many other parts of Europe, it looks like they’re making a fresh push into the UK market once again! I recently reviewed the Enermax Aquafusion ADV 240mm AIO cooler, and it was pretty great! However, since this new model I’m testing has an even bigger radiator, in theory, it should perform even better! While the two share a similar pump configuration, this one has a larger 360mm radiator and three 120mm fans, meaning it should deliver lower temperatures, and also be able to handle higher TDP processors.
Enermax Aquafusion 360
The latest Enermax coolers come well-equipped with all the features we’ve come to expect from a high-end AIO cooler. There’s broad support for ARGB lighting technologies, with many motherboards certified to work with it. There is a powerful dual-chamber pump, powerful high-pressure fans, and support for all the latest Intel and AMD sockets too, meaning it ticks all the major boxes. Of course, with it being 360mm long, it’s quite large, so be sure to check your case actually supports it too!
- 3D infinity Mirror Aurabelt design supports Synchronizable ARGB lighting via motherboards with 3pin ARGB header(s)(5v ARGB) – Includes a wired RGB Controller
- The dual-chamber design isolates the pump from heat, and significantly increases the cooler’s lifespan without compromising efficiency
- The patented Central Coolant Inlet injects the coolant at the hottest spot to prevent heat surges / Shunt-Channel Technology shortens the coolant flow path, resulting in faster heat transfer
- Square-shaped RGB fans can generate stronger air pressure with their enlarged blade surface and channel concentrated airflow with their vortex frame design (39~79.8 CFM)
- Intel/AMD CPU Support: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, AM5, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM5
For more information, check out the official product page here.