EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 & 1080 FTW Hybrid Announced
Peter Donnell / 7 years ago
EVGA is well-known for producing high-end graphics cards, and today they’re continuing that trend with the announcement of two new powerhouses, the GeForce GTX 1070 and the GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid. Both of the new cards are designed for high-end performance and come with a custom cooling shroud that integrates an AIO cooling pump with external radiator setup, allowing for higher clock speeds, lower temperatures, and lower noise.
Both cards are equipped with EVGAs premium “FTW” components, ensuring the best power delivery, dual BIOS, RGB lighting and a 10CM built in fan for keeping the card and VRM hardware nice and cool at low RPM/Noise, while the AIO pump will take care of the main GPU chip. There’s also a dedicated GPU cooling plate, which makes contact with the water cooling block.
- Built on Pascal – The EVGA GeForce GTX 1080/1070 HYBRID features the most advanced GPU architecture ever made, designed to be the engine of next generation gaming.
- Hydro Performance Without the Hassle – All in one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Sleek Looks – Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing make this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper Base Built for GPU’s – A copper base that is BUILT for GPU’s, the ONLY way to get the best temps possible.
- Dedicated Memory Plate – A dedicated memory plate that makes DIRECT contact with the water cooling block. This gives the lowest memory temperatures possible.
- Built in Radiator and Fan – Built in 120mm radiator and fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the GPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- FTW Features – 10 Phase Power System with Dual BIOS gives you the performance and features that go for the win.
- Adjustable RGB LED – An RGB LED that allows complete control of the color through EVGA Precision XOC
For more information, visit the product page.