EVGA Introduced the TORQ X5 & X3 Gaming Mice
Bohs Hansen / 4 years ago
EVGA has introduced the TORQ X5 and X3 gaming mice to their lineup. Each of these mice was designed from the ground up for hardcore gamers and is using high-quality sensors and Omron switches. The EVGA TORQ X5 and X3 mice have eight fully programmable buttons and onboard storage for up to 5 profiles.
The X3 and X5 come with an optical sensor with 4000 and 6400 dpi respectively while the X5L is using a laser sensor with 8200 dpi resolution. The X3 is using a single colour red LED and has Omron 10m switches where the two X5 models support RGB lighting and have Omron 20m switches.
The included software package allows complete control over the mouse. Customize the color, button settings, DPI and profiles. The EVGA Unleash software also has an OSD (On Screen Display) that makes it easy to see what profile or DPI setting you are using.
TORQ Mice Features
- RGB LED can be customized from software (TORQ X5/X3L)
- Onboard storage can support up to 5 separate profiles
- Ambidextrous design supports right or left handed gamers
- Adjustable DPI with On-The-Fly sensitivity adjustment
- Highest quality materials and Omron switches
- Robust software allows full control over mouse including Macro setup, profiles and OSD
- Super low friction PTFE mouse feet
EVGA Unleash Features
- Allows full control of the EVGA TORQ mouse.
- Easy to switch between right/left handed mode.
- Ability to reassign any of the buttons.
- Designed with usability in mind.
- Heads up display can show key settings at a glance.
- Flexible macro and profiling system.
- Angle Snapping support (Default Off)
- Adjustable LED color and brightness.
- Available for Windows 8, 7, Vista
No word on pricing or availability yet.
Thanks to EVGA for providing us with this information