EVGA Introduces 500W and 430W Power Supplies
Peter Donnell / 4 years ago
Not everyone is on the market for a 1200w power supply for a gargantuan quad-SLI gaming system, but just because people want something cheaper, doesn’t mean they don’t want to buy from a top brand. EVGA are looking to entertain the more budget concious end of the market with the release of their new 500W and 430W power supplies.
Featuring an affordable price tag, 80 Plus certification, up to 80% efficiency under typical loads. They also offer a high amperage Single-Rail design for maximum power and efficiency, and a robust set of heavy-duty power protections built in to protect your investment. The 500W and 430W PSUs are sounding like a great choice for powering a basic, budget system build and if the rest of the EVGA product range is an indication of their performance and quality, these should be pretty awesome for those working on a low-mid range system.
- Exceptional 3-Year warranty backed by EVGA’s legendary Customer Support
- 80 Plus Certified, up to 80% efficiency under typical loads.
- High amperage Single-Rail design for maximum power and efficiency
- Quiet and Intelligent Auto Fan for near-silent operation
- Over Voltage Protection, Under Voltage Protection, Over Current Protection, Over Power Protections, Short Circuit Protection, Over Temperature Protection
- Fully sleeved cables
Thank you EVGA for providing us with this information.
Images courtesy of EVGA.