Fallout 4 Beta Patch Now Available
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
Fallout 4 launched with more than a few bugs, although what game doesn’t these days! Bethesda has been working hard since the games release, tweaking and improving various aspects of the game and players will be pleased to hear that the first release is ready, well, almost. The first patch for Fallout 4 has been released in beta form, so keep in mind that there could even be bugs in the fixes.
Looking at the release notes, it all seems fairly straight forward, general memory and stability improvements, a few pesky bugs and minor tweaks. Overall, there’s very few fixes, but I’m sure some of you will be happy to see them regardless.
Here’s how to access the beta update:
- Log into Steam
- Right Click on Fallout 4 in your Library
- Select Settings
- Select Betas
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Beta Update
- Select OK.
- Wait a few minutes and Fallout 4 should update.
- When done, Fallout 4 should appear as Fallout 4 [beta] in your Library
Check out the full changelog below:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete
- During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly
Are you having issues with Fallout 4? Let us know in the comments section below.