Fierce PC Imperial Hive Ryzen 1700 + GTX 1080 Ti Review
Peter Donnell / 9 months ago
Are you ready to take your gaming to the next level? I’m sure many of you are! Today, we’ll be ticking off a few “firsts” here at eTeknix, as we review our first system from Fierce PC, as well as our first system review featuring the Ryzen 1700X, and first with a GTX 1080 Ti. What’s interesting is that we’ve already reviewed many of the individual components used in this system, so we know they’re pretty rocking, but never before together in this configuration.
“We know that serious gamers need serious gear, so that’s why we’ve put together this PC using tested, quality high-end components in order to give you the best performance possible, at our best prices.” – Fierce PC
The Fierce PC Imperial Hive is a pretty awesome name for any PC. A badass name like that is called for though, as it comes equipped with some of the best hardware on the market to deliver blazing fast performance in even the most demanding gaming tasks. Built for high-speed performance even in 4K gaming, the Imperial Hive is one of the highest specification machines we’ve ever tested!
Fierce PC Imperial Hive
“The Imperial Hive is one of our high-spec Ryzen driven PCs, and thanks to the power of the new chips you’ll have silky smooth, immersive gameplay. The Hive is also powered by the fantastic new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB graphics card, and 16GB of 2400MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX memory, enough to max out any game. Also included is a 250GB Samsung 960 EVO solid state drive which provides NVME-powered super fast access to all your games, programmes, and operating system, along with a speedy 2TB Seagate Firecuda solid state hybrid drive, up to 5x faster than a conventional hard drive, for everything else you need.”
Ryzen 1700 + GTX 1080 Ti
- FREE – BullGuard Internet Security 100Mb, 3 Users, 1 Year
- Game Max Onyx RGB Mid Tower ATX 3 x RGB Fans Tempered Glass Sides & Front
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz (3.7GHz Turbo) Octo-Core CPU
- 1700 – 3.8GHz Overclock
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid 120
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Graphics Card
- Aorus AX370-Gaming 5 Motherboard
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400MHz DDR4 Memory (2 x 8GB)
- 2TB Seagate FireCuda Solid State Hybrid Drive – 5x faster than HDD
- 250GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVME Solid State Drive
- Cooler Master V650 80+ Gold Modular Power Supply
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 5 Year Prestige Protect Warranty (Return to Base – 2 Year Parts, 5 Year Labour, Carriage Free for first 6 months)
- Includes 1 Year of BullGuard Internet Security, and the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Home pre-installed with drivers.
- Standard Dispatch Time – 7-10 working days, (Mon-Fri)
For more information, check out the official product page here, where you can configure the build to suit your needs.