Final Fantasy 7 Battle Royale Beta Registrations Open
Mike Sanders / 4 months ago
I must admit that I was blissfully unaware that Final Fantasy 7 was going to get the battle royale treatment until recently. But then again, with it currently being one of the biggest gaming flavours, I can’t say that I was overly surprised about it either! However, if you have been eagerly eying this one up since the launch of the trailer earlier this year, then we have some excellent news for you. Well, presuming you own an Android device.
Following an update to the games’ official Google Play website, Square Enix is now accepting registrations for people to participate in the closed beta of Final Fantasy 7: The First Soldier.
Final Fantasy 7: The First Soldier
At the time of writing, Square Enix is only accepting registrations from Android users. So, in other words, Apple users are not being invited to this party. If you do, however, have a suitable smartphone or device, the only other conditions of registering for the closed beta are:
- This test is limited to Android devices.
- Only players residing in the US and Canada can participate.
- We ask that participants play the game thoroughly and provide feedback.
- We will be unable to provide individual support for any problems that occur in the game during the closed beta test.
- The gameplay experience during the closed beta test may be subject to errors or other problems.
- Game data and progress from the closed beta test cannot be transferred over to actual accounts after release.
- Some features will be unavailable for use during the closed beta test and some content will differ in the final release version of the game.
- In-game currency cannot be purchased during the closed beta test.
- The schedule and content of the closed beta test are subject to change without prior notification.
- Maintenance may occur without prior notification during the closed beta test period.
- Feature and balance changes may be implemented without prior notification during the closed beta test.
- We are unable to respond to individual inquiries regarding player selection for the closed beta test.
- Gameplay video & live streaming of the closed beta test may only be done for personal use in accordance with the guidelines for gameplay video & live streaming posting.
Where Can I Learn More?
So, presuming you qualify, you have until the 27th of May to submit your interest. Following your successful selection (which we should note is not guaranteed), you will be able to participate in the closed beta between June 1st until the 7th. – If you do, therefore, want to learn more about this, check out the following links:
- Google Play store page – Click the link here!
- Final Fantasy 7: The First Soldier official website – Click the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!