FSP Releases HYDRO PTM X PRO ATX 3.0 Power Supplies Up To 1200W
Jakob Aylesbury / 8 months ago
FSP HYDRO PTM X PRO PSU
FSP’s new HYDRO PTM X PRO PSU range is designed for gamers and content creators who seek superior performance and durability. With an 80-plus Platinum certification and ATX 3.0 support, these PSUs are capable of handling the latest high-power components with up to 1200W of power output for the most power-hungry systems. Despite the high wattages, this PSU measures only 130mm in length making it a great choice for smaller systems with less room to cram your cables.
High Quality, High Performance
Ensuring high quality with this PSU is the industry buzzword of Japanese Capacitors designed to withstand up to 450V and 105°C. Alongside this is the inclusion of a 3.3 V & 5 V DC-DC module to enhance reliability and compatibility with low ripple noise. Further ensuring safety is a complete array of protections including OCP/OVP/OPP/SCP/OTP.
- Complies with ATX12V V3.0 & EPS12V V2.92
- Efficiency ≧ 92% @ typical load
- Active PFC ≧ 0.9
- 450V, 105°C Japanese bulk capacitors
- Japanese electrolytic capacitors
- Industrial-grade design with conformal coating application
- +12V single-rail design
- +5V & 3.3V DC to DC module design
- Eco semi-fanless fan control switch
- 120mm fluid dynamic bearing (FDB) fan
- Fully modular cabling design
- Changeable side stickers for DIY enthusiasts and gamers
- Complete protection: OCP/OVP/OPP/SCP/OTP
Where Can I Learn More?
To learn more about the HYDRO PTM X PRO ATX 3.0 power supply from FSP, visit fsplifestyle.com.