FSP Unveils Hydro Series 80 plus Bronze Power Supplies
Cernescu Andrei / 2 years ago
FSP has unveiled its brand new line of gaming power supplies, namely the new Hydro Series. When it comes to manufacturing reliable PSUs, FSP definitely has some experience on the matter, and the Hydro Series aims to reflect the company’s commitment to quality and performance. However, affordability is also a key aspect, which is why these products come with price tags ranging from $59.99 to $79.99 depending on their overall power output. Each PSU comes with a single +12V rail that’s perfect for keeping demanding systems stable, especially those that are equipped with one or more demanding graphics cards.
The Hydro Series PSUs by FSP are 80Plus Bronze certified and boast 88% peak efficiency. They are equipped with 120mm fans and intelligent fan control systems that guarantee silent operations even during high loads. When it comes to cable management, sleek ribbon cables help the user achieve a clean and tidy look without too much effort, and that’s always a big plus. The 450mm long 20+4 pin allows all cables to be routed through the motherboard tray, which goes a long way towards reducing overall clutter. These new products are available in 500W, 600W and 700W versions, and they are all backed by 5-year warranties.
- 230V 80PLUS Bronze certification with 88% peak efficiency.
- Powerful single +12V rail design.
- Advanced air-flow design for silent operation under maximum loads.
- Complies with newest ATX12V & EPS12V standards.
- Wide input AC range from 160V to 280V.
- Flat ribbon cable design.
- SLI and Crossfire ready.
- Full protections: corrections for over voltage, current, power, under voltage, and short circuit protection.
- Backed by a 5-year warranty.