Game or create on the cutting edge with up to an AMD Ryzen
James Cusworth / 2 months ago
- The EK-AIO Elite 280 D-RGB is an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for your CPU. It offers all the benefits of a water-cooling solution in a compact, easy to install, and maintenance-free design. The EK AIO Elite comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, along with a pre-filled pump-res combo design for a liquid cooling solution that’s ready to go straight out of the box. It’s simple, efficient, and comes with fully customizable D-RGB lighting.
- Easy installation with Universal Compatibility – The EK AIO comes with a universally compatible CPU water-block, fitting all the latest Intel & AMD CPU sockets as well as featuring a tool-less mounting mechanism for easy installation. Requiring just a single radiator mount, with diamond cut rotary fittings for easy tube adjustment, the EK AIO Elite offers compatibility with almost all modern case designs.
- Dynamic Addressable D-RGB lighting – Customize your EK AIO to match your set-up with its range of fully addressable D-RGB lighting effects. Built into both its CPU block and six Vardar S fans, the EK AIO Elite offers a range of color configurations controlled from either your motherboard or standalone D-RGB controller. The Black Nickel cover of the pump unit now offers a very elegant look with the subtle hint of D-RGB peeking through the EK logo.
- This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the A-RGB (D_RGB) header.
- Ultra-durable design with diamond-cut rotary fittings – The EK AIO comes pre-installed with reinforced and sleeved rubber tubing, each fitted with an aluminum cover to ensure they’re ultra-durable. Its diamond-cut rotary fittings allow for easy installation and adjustment of the rubber tubing, featuring a full range of movement to make the EK AIO suitable for installation in even the tightest spaces.
- EK-Vardar High-Performance Fans – The EK-Vardar S included with the EK AIO are industrial grade high-static PWM fans, designed and built primarily for high-performance liquid cooling systems. Controlled by either your motherboard or standalone fan controller, the EK Vardar can be adjusted to run at speeds between 550 – 2200RPM for either high airflow or silent running. The EK-AIO Elite includes four 140mm Vardar fans, which can be utilized to create a push-pull configuration or if there is not enough space, create a better airflow by positioning two of the fans on the case itself
eTeknix use affiliate links, which means we may earn commission from our links.