Genesis Launch Their Newly Revised Irid 505F Case
Mike Sanders / 3 months ago
Genesis has just added a new PC case, Irid 505F, to its portfolio. The model is based on the existing Irid 505 v2 design with modifications with it now featuring, for example, new Oxal 120 fans. The Genesis Irid 505F case includes as many as five installed 120 mm Genesis Oxal fans with a maximum RPM of 1300. What’s more, when compared to the existing Irid 505 model, the new product is equipped with a thicker front mesh with <0.8 mm openings. These are smaller than in standard anti-dust filters, which translates into better filtering.
Genesis Irid 505F PC Case
High cooling performance? It will be taken care of by five pre-installed Genesis Oxal 120 fans with a maximum speed of 1300 rpm. Three of them (pumping air inside) can be found on the front of the Genesis Irid 505F, while the other two (extracting) are in its rear part. Thanks to this configuration, you can count ideal pressure inside the case which in combination with full filtering protects it even better against dust inside the case. Do you want a balance between performance and silence? With the Genesis Oxal 120 mm you can achieve it by setting them to up to 80% of their rotational speed.
- Case type: Midi-Tower
- Motherboard standard: ATX, micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Compatible power supply standard: ATX
- Power supply placement: Bottom
- Maximum power supply length [mm]: 190 mm
- Maximum CPU cooling height [mm]: 165 mm
- Maximum GPU length [mm]: 380 mm
- I/O panel: Mini Jack x2, USB Typ-A 2.0 x2, USB Typ-A 3.0 x2
- Side panel type: Tempered glass
- Front panel type: Perforated
- Installed fans: 5x Genesis Oxal 120 mm
- Maximum number of fans: 6
- Fan mounting capacity – top: 2x 120 mm, 2x 140 mm
- Fan mounting capacity – front: 3x 120 mm, 2x 140 mm
- Fan mounting capacity – back: 1x 120 mm
- Water cooling capacity (AIO): Yes
- Liquid cooling capacity – top: 120 mm, 140 mm, 240 mm, 280 mm
- Liquid cooling capacity – front: 120 mm, 140 mm, 240 mm, 280 mm
- Liquid cooling capacity – back: 120 mm
- Extension card slots: 8
- 2.5″ (SSD/HDD) drive capacity: 7
- 3.5″ (SSD/HDD) drive capacity: 2
- Power supply chamber: Yes
- Protection: Anti-dust filters:
- Included in the set: Installation manual, mounting components set, splitters
- Material: ABS, steel, tempered glass
- Colour: Black
- Length [mm]: 447 mm
- Width [mm]: 220 mm
- Height [mm]: 510 mm
- Weight [kg]: 6.5 kg
Where Can I Learn More?
Genesis has confirmed that the newly revised Irid 505F should be hitting retailers imminently with consumers looking at a price in the region of $74.99 (€/£ TBC). – If you would, therefore, like to learn more about this case design, you can check out the official product website via the link here!
What do you think? – Let us know in the comments!