Gigabyte RTX 4070 SUPER Gaming OC Graphics Card Review
Peter Donnell / 1 month ago
Yesterday, we brought you some great reviews of the new Nvidia RTX 4070 Super cards, but they were the MSRP models, which is to say they’re all the same price as the Founders Edition. However, today we kick off with the slightly more expensive non-MSRP cards, such as this Gigabyte RTX 4070 SUPER Gaming OC. Obviously, for your extra investment, you’ll be expecting a bit more from these cards, and so will we! The Gigabyte RTX 4070 SUPER Gaming OC features some upgraded hardware and cooling, as well as a bigger factory overclock, so it should be a bit faster than most, which is always great when it comes to gaming.
Gigabyte RTX 4070 SUPER Gaming OC
Being part of the Gigabyte gaming series, you get Ultra Durable certified metal chokes, lower ESR solid capacitors, a 2oz copper PCB, and more robust MOSFETS, now these things aren’t uncommon on higher-spec graphics cards from other brands, but it’s still great to see an attention to detail that will ensure reliability and performance when the card is being hammered and getting warm after long gaming sessions. The addition of the bigger cooler will certainly help too, and while the design is largely unchanged, we know the Windforce cooler to be a reliable platform.
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4X performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 4070 SUPER
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6X 192bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE cooling system
- RGB Fusion
- Dual BIOS
- Protection metal back plate
- 4 Years Warranty (Online registration required)