Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master AM5 Motherboard Review
Peter Donnell / 9 months ago
Gigabyte and their flagship hardware division Aorus always deliver something pretty special when it comes to their latest motherboards. Their new X670E Aorus Master Motherboard comes with support for the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 Series of processors, the latest DDR5 memory technology, and PCIe Gen 5 storage devices, so it should deliver some pretty fantastic performance.
Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master
Of course, the Aorus Master is also one of the most high-end motherboards in the Aorus lineup, with only the Extreme sitting above it, and as such, it’s going to be quite expensive. However, all that extra money isn’t going into thin air, as you get significantly upgraded components and build quality, giving it more of a robust power delivery, cooling, stability and connectivity, for high-performance systems. Of course, such high-end hardware isn’t for everyone, but if you do want a lot of high-end storage and overclocking potential, as well as extremely potent networking capabilities, it looks like the Aorus Master has what you desire.
- AMD Socket AM5: Supports AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance: Twin 16*+2+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR5: 4*SMD DIMMs with AMD EXPO™ & Intel XMP Memory Module Support
- Next Generation Storage: 2*PCIe 5.0 x4 and 2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- Fins-Array III & M.2 Thermal Guard III: To Ensure VRM Power Stability & 25110 PCIe 5.0 M.2 SSD Performance
- EZ-Latch Plus：SMD PCIe 5.0 x16 Slot & M.2 Connectors with Quick Release & Screwless Design
- Hi-Fi Audio with DTS:X Ultra: ALC1220 CODEC
- Fast Networks: Intel 2.5GbE LAN & Intel Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax
- Extended Connectivity: DP, HDMI, USB-C with DP Alt Mode, Dual USB-C 20Gbps and Upcoming GIGABYTE USB4 AIC Support
- Q-Flash Plus: Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
For more information check out the official Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master product page here.