Gigabyte Z590I AORUS ULTRA Motherboard Review
Ben Enos / 10 months ago
AORUS is Gigabyte’s premium gaming brand and has put its stamp on motherboards, graphics cards, monitors, SSDs, laptops and more! When seeing the AORUS stamp, you generally expect to have a good quality product in your hands. Those who may have been living in the dark for the past few years and have not heard of AORUS will undoubtedly remember Gigabyte so all is safe to say they are reputable and reliable.
Gigabyte Z590I AORUS ULTRA
As the name would suggest, the Gigabyte Z590I AORUS Ultra is a mini-ITX based motherboard. It will be great to see how such a small board can encompass all the new features brought by Intel’s 11th GEN CPUs and the Z590 chipset. As with most all ITX board, we will only get two RAM slots, but thanks to DDR4, we can now get a single stick of 32GB RAM so this shouldn’t be a problem at all.
- Rear armour
- 10+1 phase with 90amp phases
- 10 layer PCB
- 64GB memory support with armour
- Dual M.2
- One is PCI-e Gen 4 under the heatsink
- PCI-e gen 3 on the rear of the board
- 4 SATA ports
- Single x16 slot with armour
- Type-C (internal header)
- RGB Strip (typical of ITX) plus RGB and addressable headers
- 2.5G Ethernet
- More USB’s would have been nice, but maybe I’m expecting too much from ITX
- Wireless 6 AX200 + bluetooth 5.1
For in-depth specifications, please visit the official Manufacturer Motherboard product page here.
Gigabyte has included a user’s manual, AORUS badge, WIFI antenna, SATA cables and a few other cables to make sure you can make the most of all the features the Z590I AORUS ULTRA has to offer.