This GTA V Mod Lets You Become The Flash
Cernescu Andrei / 4 years ago
Grand Theft Auto V is definitely one of the most popular games when it comes to modding, and there are quite a few mods out there to choose from, some of which improve the game’s graphics while others are more focused on the main characters. A new mod released by “JulioNIB” allows GTA V players to actually become The Flash, which involves access to some pretty cool superpowers such as running really fast, walking on water or auto-healing. It’s worth noting that the mod does require you to have ScripthookVDotNet installed, but this shouldn’t be too much of an inconvenience.
Apart from the Flash costume, you can also download and install the Reverse Flash suit or the Zoom suit, both of which actually look pretty good. Some of the most impressive abilities include a thrown lightning attack, a tornado attack and a supersonic punch attack, all of which can help you to wreak havoc on Los Santos and its unlucky citizens. Below you will find a complete list of features for this new GTA V mod, which you can download right here.
- Super speed + slow motion (move keys pressed).
- Bigger super speed + slow motion (move keys + shift pressed).
- Hyper auto increasing super speed + slow motion (move keys + shift pressed + aim).
- Slow motion when running can be deactivated in the mod menu.
- Super jump, bigger speeds = bigger jumps.
- Wall run, this feature don’t work in some windows because the game don’t respond to the raycasts :(, so, will work in big part of walls, but in some buildings may not work well.
- Auto healing.
- Walk over water.
- Supersonic punch attack (bigger speed = bigger damage).
- Tornado attack.
- “Heart Attack” attack.
- Thrown Lightning attack.
- Basic melee attacks..
- Delayed light/blur FX that “follow” player char. when moving
- Rays that “follow” player when moving.
- Hijack vehicles, for helicopters you can try to jump close then hold F.
- Possibility to customize the FX/rays colors in the mod menu, the setting is saved in the actual Suit .ini file.