Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 18 Core Haswell-EP CPUs Get Specs & Pricing
Ryan Martin / 3 years ago
As we mentioned a while back Intel is planning the launch of new Haswell-EP processors in the very near future. The new CPUs are based on the LGA 2011-3 socket with up to 18 cores and 45MB of L3 cache as well as support for DDR4 memory. In addition to the previously discovered models (shown below) there are a variety of new models that have been drawn to our attention which can be seen below in bold.
- Intel Xeon E5-2680 V3 which has 12 cores, 24 threads and a 2.5GHz clock speed.
- Intel Xeon E5-2683 V3 which has 14 cores, 28 threads and a 2GHz clock speed.
- Intel Xeon E5-2690 V3 which has 8 cores, 16 threads and a 2.9GHz clock speed.
- Intel Xeon E5-2692 V3 which has 12 cores, 24 threads and a 2.0GHz clock speed.
- Intel Xeon E5-2695 V3 which has 12 cores, 24 threads and a 2.2GHz clock speed. 120W TDP.
- Intel Xeon E5-2697 V3 which has 14 cores, 28 threads and a 2.6GHz clock speed. 145W TDP.
- Intel Xeon E5-2698 V3 which has 16 cores, 32 threads and a 2.3GHz clock speed.
- Intel Xeon E5-2699 V3 which has 18 cores, 36 threads and a 2.3GHz clock speed. 145W TDP.
Currently the Intel Xeon E5-2690 V3 is available for $965 on the Chinese retailer website TaoBao. Other models are expected to become available in the near future. Given that the Xeon E5-2690 is the only 8 core part we know of and that still costs $965 you can expect the other models to cost in the multiple thousands of dollars region.
Image courtesy of TaoBao