League of Legends Patch 6.21 Details Revealed
Peter Donnell / 3 years ago
The ever popular League of Legends is about to get its next big content patch, bringing it up to version 6.21. The new update will add the Halloween skin set, along with a range of balance and bug fixes. Of course, this will also mean a little bit of server downtime, so plan you gaming time accordingly.
Patch 6.21 will be deployed to live servers on Wednesday, October 19 at 3am PT for NA, 5am BST for EUW and 3am CEST for EUNE. Ranked queues will be disabled an hour and a half before and the servers will be unavailable for around 3 hours while the patch is applied. Keep an eye on the server maintenance page for the latest updates.
- Audio for the empowered attack proc of Kircheis Shard, Statikk Shiv, and Rapid Firecannon no longer plays through fog of war
- Thresh’s Q – Death Sentence no longer sometimes sends Thresh to weird places if he tries to fly through a base gate
- Braum’s R – Glacial Fissure slow no longer applies inconsistently to enemies in fog of war
- Riven is no longer prevented from dashing over walls with the third cast of Q – Broken Wings if she’s under the effects of E – Valor
- Pulsefire Ezreal’s recall VO lines no longer stop playing after he dies
- Primetime Draven’s Q – Spinning Axe sound effects have been updated to be more noticeable
- Soul Reaver Draven’s R – Whirling Death now properly plays sound effects when it hits enemies
- Fixed a bug causing Forecast Janna’s Q – Howling Gale to not play audio if released after reaching max charge
- When Pool Party Fiora kills an enemy with a basic attack, the universal blue swirly death VFX now properly display
- When Star Guardian Poppy’s Passive – Iron Ambassador grants her a shield, sound effects no longer play slightly before visual effects
- Pool Party Leona now properly faces the camera during her recall animation when she has the Hand of Baron buff
- Fixed pixelation on the max range indicator of PROJECT: Yasuo’s third Q – Steel Tempest cast
- Fixed an issue causing Spirit Guard Udyr’s ability animations (not VFX) to play more than once when form-swapping while running
- Fixed a weird texture on the back of Daisy’s delicious head with the Candy King Ivern skin
Expect a full range of updates and tweaks to things like Summoner Spells, Doom Bots of Doom, Spectator mode and more. Full details can be found on the official LoL site here.