Lexar Announces ARES RGB DDR5 6000MHz Memory
Jakob Aylesbury / 5 months ago
Lexar ARES RGB DDR5 Designed for Gamers
These new ARES RGB DDR5 kits from Lexar have been designed specifically for gamers using next-gen DDR5 delivering superior performance at speeds of up to 6000MHz with timings of CL34-38-38-76. These kits are fully compatible with AMD EXPO and Intel XMP 3.0. Like most DDR5 sticks the Lexar ARES features on board Power Management IC for better power control and power delivery and is cooled by a premium aluminium heat spreader to ensure maximum performance.
Topping off the aluminium heat spreader on these modules is a bright RGB strip brining some flair to your system. These RGB strips can be controlled through Lexar RGB sync to any style which the user desires.
- Superior gaming performance with next-gen DDR5
- Lexar RGB Sync lights up the game
- Built-In Power Management IC (PMIC) enhances power efficiency
- Premium aluminium heat spreader for optimal heat dissipation
- Designed for the latest Intel® XMP 3.0 and AMD EXPO™
- Lifetime limited warranty
Price and Availability
Lexar ARES RGB DDR5 Desktop Memory is available in the US in a 32GB (2x16GB) kit from the following MSRP.
Lexar ARES RGB DDR5 5600MHz (CL32-36-36-68) – $139.99
Lexar ARES RGB DDR5 6000MHz (CL34-38-38-76) – $149.99